Make a Donation
Get Involved - We Appreciate Your Support!
Your financial contribution can be PERSONAL, or for a particular PROGRAM that you especially want to see supported, or designated for a fundraising EVENT. An unrestricted donation supports Council’s work serving parents and child care professionals and helps to underwrite the costs of new initiatives and/or general agency overhead. Please ask your employer about matching gift opportunities.
- Personal contributions can be made in Honor of, or in Memory of someone special any time of the year. Council will mail an acknowledgement card to the specified party notifying them of your gift. Need a gift for a loved one but can't run around town to find it? Think of CCCN and make a donation in their name. We will take care of it!
- Specify a Campaign or Program you want to support and see grow. There are several important efforts and new initiatives to choose from - we are especially excited about the Parent Leadership Initiative.
- Special Event donations can be designated toward one of Council’s fundraising events. There is an event and level of support that will fit your interest as an individual or as a business, whether it be our Annual Golf Classic or the Spring Event. Go to Special Events for specific event details. Call the Development Department at 516-358-9250 ext 37 or email email@example.com to answer any questions.
- CREDIT CARD - online secure credit card payment via CCCN website
- CHECK or MONEY ORDER - mail in check or money order with this donation form.
Your generosity and support are greatly appreciated! You will receive an acknowledgement of your gift for tax purposes, if you do not receive such acknowledgement, please contact the Development Department at