Becoming a member of Child Care Council enhances the early childhood professional's ability to deliver quality early care and education, and demonstrates their commitment to more than 90,000 children in Nassau County who are in need of out-of-home child care services.
With your support, Council can continue its important mission of keeping the child care professional community up to date on:
- state and county child care regulations and guidelines
- recruitment and retention of staff
- educational and financial resources and scholarships
- family issues and concerns
- outreach to the business community
Add your professional voice to those who are taking action to improve services to young children and their families!
Benefits of Professional Membership
When you become a Professional Member, you are demonstrating your commitment to the early care and education profession. Joining with other early care and education professionals strengthens our child care "voice" in Nassau County. All levels of membership entitle you to significant discounts on Council's learning opportunities:
- $40 discount on two-hour single topic workshops
- $180 discount for seminars of 15 hours or more
- $300 discount on CDA credential courses (Child Development Associate)
- $50/hour discount for on-site staff development
Professional Members can also take advantage of:
- discounted rates on conferences and events held or sponsored by Council
- discounted rate on Health Care Consultant services
- access to Nassau Educators Federal Credit Union Services
- free use of Council's Early Childhood Curriculum & Resource Center
- eligibility to participate in Council's group student accident insurance program
- subscription to the provider newsletter Putting It Into Practice and listing as a Professional Member in the agency's Annual Report
- *NEW* - Post open positions to our website's Job Bank
Rates are based on a rolling annual cycle - Join in June 2017 and your membership will expire in June of 2018. We will send you a renewal reminder when your membership expires.
If you prefer to send your membership by mail, please download, print and fill out a Membership Application and mail it to Council with your check or money order, made payable to Child Care Council of Nassau.