Child Care Council of Nassau is a host location (Site #612) for videoconference training for child care providers, presented by the NYS Office of Children and Family Services and Early Childhood Education & Training Program.
Videoconference training allows you to learn from experts and other child care providers while networking and sharing your experience with other professionals. These trainings consist of:
- a live broadcast
- discussions with panelists, including national and state experts as well as child care providers
- opportunities for interaction at each training site
- activities to apply what you have learned
- extensive handout and resource materials
- 2.5 hours of training and .25 CEUs
Council cannot accept SUNY Videoconference registration. You may register for videoconferences online only. Sign up online here or call SUNY Early Childhood Education & Training Program at 518-443-5940 or 888-399-0549.
To provide an adult learning environment, all videoconference participants must:
- Arrive to the training site no later than 6:45PM - the training session will begin promptly. Seating is limited and seats WILL NOT be reserved for participants arriving later than 6:45PM.
- Be actively involved in each training session
- Successfully pass the 10 question post-test.
Videoconference training is an adult learning experience. Because of the sensitive nature of some of the topics, children are not permitted.